The first project was the goldburg machine. I actually did not participate in the first project since I started to semester a little late, and had trouble meeting with the assigned group. I did like the final outcome, all of the machines worked together. The second project was the lost tech I converted a laser mouse into a “laser” mouse. The goal was to change the purpose of the device while maintaining its integrity. I re wired the laser mouse with the led circuit from an old flashlight, and a 3.3v power supply. the way It was rigged up caused it to drain its battery at all times. The third project was my favorite even though it was the most hectic. The facebook beeper would receive all of your updates, but through strictly one way communication. it took a long time to locate a beeper, while i was looking i wanted to imitate the beeper through arduino. both of which were achieved.
Dec 21 2011